System of Care Practice Review (SOCPR)
SOCPR-R Training Tutorial is presented in six parts:
- Part I: Foundation
- Part II: Design
- Part III: Implementation
- Part IV: Qualitative Interviewing
- Part V: Summative Questions
- Review the System of Care philosophy.
- Communicate the purpose and objectives of the SOCPR.
- Review the SOCPR implementation procedures.
- Describe the sections of the SOCPR Protocol.
- Increase knowledge of effective interviewing techniques and successful data collection methods.
- Practice rating the Summative Questions.
Additional SOCPR Resources
- SOCPR Fact Sheet (pdf)
- SOCPR: Team Member Training Manual is designed for use by individuals preparing to serve as reviewers in conducting a SOCPR. (pdf)
- SOCPR Protocol (pdf) (En Espanol)
To conduct a System of Care Practice Review at your location, or if you have questions or comments about this training, contact Mario Hernandez, telephone (813) 974-4640.
Faculty & Staff
1Mario Hernandez, PhD
Department Chair & Professor
Sharon Hodges, PhD, MBA
Research Associate Professor and Division Director
Debra Mowery, PhD
Research Assistant Professor